Dragon Dreaming (www.dragondreaming.org ) is a playful and powerful collaborative project design tool that synthesises living systems theory, ancient aboriginal wisdom and deep ecology. It promotes a win-win-win culture, where personal growth, community building and service to the earth, are the key drivers of our projects-our lives.
Dragon Dreaming is present in more than 30 countries: Brazil, Germany, Spain, Chile, France, Thailand, Vietnam, Switzerland…
This is the first time this course arrives to Nepal. Celebration!!
Dragon Dreaming is a tool to get companies to build resilient and inspiring projects. Thus, Dragon Dreaming can be applied to various purposes, both for undertaking a project, the creation of new products or services and the implementation of structural changes and vision within an organization. Dragon Dreaming takes us out of our comfort zone to reach our maximum creativity, adopting at the same time a culture of win-win and authentic communication. Dragon Dreaming works with a four-stage process: dream, plan, do and celebrate; 12 different phases and more than 60 tools. Using these tools in your organization, the resilience and adaptability to changes will increase and a greater cohesion among its stakeholders will be achieved, because the process of creation and realization of projects will be done in an enjoyable and inclusive way.
The personal and professional benefits of Dragon Dreaming:
• Provides solutions to current problems with a different system of thought.
• Helps create projects and companies for the XXI Century through dynamic, flexible, innovative and resilient organizational structures.
• Create sustainable projects: economically, socially, environmentally and culturally.
• It is critical when creating a vision and a strategy for working together.
• Integrates new social and economic paradigms improving resourcing.
• Serves as a perfect setting to capture the different methodologies and the currently existing lines of thought.
• Provides a novel and comprehensive vision of the organization and the market.
• Empowers team members, promoting their autonomy, leadership and creativity.
• Fosters positive leadership, open communication and trust in teams.
• It is vital to create teams and communities that are strong, active and enduring over time.
• Thanks to its integrating vision, it helps to resolve conflicts.
• In addition, clearly identifies communication and structural failures.
• Integrates individual´s enjoyment and self-fulfillment as a key
element of success.
To register for the program and for more information, please click the link
*Limited seats available.
Book your seat TODAY !!
About our facilitators:
Julia Ramos (Spain):
Dragon Dreaming facilitator since 2012. During this time she has facilitated in 3 continents to more than 300 people. She is also the founder of a start-up called Once in a LifeTime events, that wishes to bring sustainable development to big events. She has dedicated the last 4 years of her life to helping people to create projects with a new consciousness as well as 8 years to traditional business management. She holds two Masters, one in Leadership and Strategic Sustainable Development (Sweden) and the other in Communication and Public Relations (Spain), as well as a Bachelor of Science degree in Hospitality Management (Switzerland).
Beatriz Gallego (Spain):
Dragon Dreaming and Processwork Facilitator. She accompanies individuals and groups with their inner to outer evolution process and organization development. She is specialised in Group conflict, roles, rank and leadership. Trained in Open Forums and Deep Democracy, Transition Movement, Deep Ecology and Art of Hosting. As a Creative Entrepreneur, she first worked in Advertising and Marketing Online & Offline and later she created a Social Communication Cooperative for Local and National Spanish Governments and private companies.. Master in Business Administration. Founder of Red Amaltea Professional Association for Women and 14grapas Creative and Facilitation Agency.
About Tandava Theatre:
TANDAVA THEATRE NEPAL is a non-profit, not-political, non-religious and non-governmental theatre organization in Nepal. Tandava Theatre (www.tandavatheatre.org)visions to create social justice and transformation for social development of the community and its people through theatre performances, workshops and activities. It also aims to promote youth leadership and active participation for the development of nation and visions to create unity and solidarity in between various groups of people globally. Adding further to its mission/Vision, Tandava Theatre is introducing Dragon Dreaming for the first time in Nepal.