Courses in 2014
Project Design for societal change, social cohesion, and sustainable economic activity
Dragon Dreaming is a method to develop ideas in a creative and collaborative way in order to let them become successful and sustainable projects. It is based on the Chaos and Systems Theory as well as strategies from Community Building. These are connected, using knowledge of Australia’s aboriginal cultures as well.
The result is a sustainable method, which focuses on:
- Establishing an equal, supportive and motivated community or group
- The satisfaction of everybody, as well as personal development and growth, with responsible behaviour towards the environment at the centre of attention
- Creating a productive culture of life and work through games and playful approaches, which meets the needs of our time
- Connecting project, organisation and strategy development, empowering all participants in the unfolding of their own potentials and strengths
- Achieving ‘win-win’ solutions automatically through its approach
- Creating projects that thrive because their members’ skills and knowledge add up to be more than ‘the sum of the parts’
Dragon Dreaming Introduction Course (2.5 days)
During the introduction course you will get to know Dragon Dreaming by experiencing the processes of project development through individual and group exercises.
After the course you will have:
- Had an introduction into the 4 phases of Dragon Dreaming, both in theory and practice
- Experienced how to develop a project idea into a detailed project plan in a team that integrates 100% of the team members’ dreams and needs as well as knowledge
- Learned methods and tools that help and empower you to facilitate working in and with groups (self-managing roles, charismatic communication, etc.)
- A sense as to what ‘win-win culture’ means and how it can establish itself quite naturally
The course addresses people who are interested in more conscious behaviour towards themselves as well as in teams. Previous work in project development and experience with other methods are not a prerequisite. Completing the introduction course allows for participation in a Dragon Dreaming intensive course.
Dragon Dreaming Intensive Course (4.5 days)
In the intensive course we will explore the theory of Dragon Dreaming in more depth and take more time to work through the process phases and steps. Moreover, you’ll learn and practice more tools that help you to realise your projects.
After the course you’ll have:
- Learned how to create a safe environment for your ideas and dreams and how to turn them into action
- Developed a strategic project plan including team building, financing and time planning and how to use it for monitoring your progress
- An idea what an ‘empty centred organisation’ is
- A better understanding of the role of participation and the collective intelligence within a group
- Experienced how ‘celebrating’ contributes to the success of your project
The intensive course is for people who want to delve deeper into the culture of Dragon Dreaming and who want to use the method for their work and life. We recommend having completed an introduction course or worked with Dragon Dreaming before signing up for the intensive course. This course allows you to participate in a Dragon Dreaming trainer course.
Christian Coors holds degrees in engineering as well as social sciences. He has work experience in international business projects as well as in projects in the social and charitable sector, especially focusing on sustainable city development and permaculture. In his work, Christian has been using Dragon Dreaming since 2012 and has been part of the trainer team in Berlin since early 2013.
Luea Ritter worked as curator and organiser in the international art field. Now she is facilitating the building of bridges between national and international communities and sectors, combining methodologies from innovative change and process work with alternative and indigenous healing practices. Their integration helps to create environments where resilient attitudes on different levels can be deepened, strengthened and reconnected with our daily lives. Dragon Dreaming has been part of her tool-kit since 2013.
Course dates in 2014
27.02. – 01.03.2014 Dragon Dreaming Introduction
Course fee: 280,-€ | 200,-€ when paid before 01.02.2014
12.06. – 14.06.2014 Dragon Dreaming Introduction
Course fee: 280,-€ | 200,-€ when paid before 15.04.2014
Dates for further introduction and intensive courses will be announced soon.
To visit us on Facebook and share these events with your friends, please click on the dates above.
Please note: Workshops are held in English. Your registration is valid by payment. Prizes include drinks and snacks. Lunch will be organized together. Payment details will be communicated once you registered by email.
The lack of financial means is an ideal reason to get in touch with us in order to find a ‘win-win’ solution for all of us.
+32 – 479 – 21 42 95
For further information about Dragon Dreaming and the workshops, please inquire by email.
Thu: 18.00 – 21.30
Fri + Sat: 9.00 – 18.00