Dragon Dreaming workshops are usually held in advance of the “Doing” stage of a project, and thus tend to focus on the Pre-Forming, Forming and Norming Stages of a project (in the Dreaming and Planning phases). In looking at the Storming, Performing and Transforming Stages (in the Doing and Celebration phases) the workshops tend to be theoretical preparations for what should be done. But no project goes according to plan. Dragons abound, you do not need to go looking for the areas outside your comfort zone, in every project, they will come looking for you. The degree to which you understand your blockages and the blockages will determine how well you can dance with these dragons, liberating your power as you do so. It will help you understand the sources of blockage at different levels and in different contexts and give you the skills necessary to de-block projects when such blockages occur.
At the completion of the workshop participants will have
- Learned of their personal and individual source of blockages in projects and experienced the effects of blockage in awareness of their bodily experience and their emotional state
- Found how our win-lose culture automatically produces blockages as a result of fear and distrust, and discovered how this automatically produces destructive win-lose games
- Discovered psychologically, neurologically and anthropologically the sources of the separation upon which win-lose games depend, and the symptoms that appear at each step
- Learned of the different kinds of blockage that occurs as a result in the different phases and process stages of Dragon Dreaming, and discovered how to unblock
- Found ways to transcend the conflicts generated in blockage and be able to use this energy creatively in themselves individually, between themselves and the group, within groups and in taking group projects out to the world
Outcome: Participants of the workshop will be able to understand the ubiquity of why win-lose games are so prevalent in projects and organisations of all kinds. As consultants, they will be able to help others diagnose where the blockage is occurring and provide a remedial program whereby which blockages can be removed.
Requirement: Attendance at a Dragon Dreaming Introduction or an Intensive Program, and to have completed a project either with or without using the Dragon Dreaming tools. Residential venue preferred. Payment of the appropriate fees.