Tandem Europe, a new collaboration and exchange programme for culture and social innovation in the European Union has launchend. The call for applications is open now until Wednesday 8 July, 2015. Thank you for sharing this call with your networks by forwarding this email, posting it to your website and adding it to your newsletter.
Tandem Europe is the most recent addition to the TANDEM programme family. It is for cultural managers who work on creative solutions that make social innovation possible throughout the EU. We believe that complex socio-economic challenges in our societies require the creative power of cross-border cultural initiatives. Tandem Europe connects pioneering ideas, new socio-cultural alliances as well as alternative economic and collaborative working models.
We have invited Berlin based artist Erica Brisson to design a set of beautiful, evocative postcards capturing the ideas and goals behind Tandem Europe.
You can find them via our website, at the Facebook page, or send us an email with your contacts to receive them in your post box!
Our main objectives include:
· exploring creative and collaborative solutions for contemporary challenges in our societies
· supporting culturally innovative models and impact across sectors, disciplines and borders
· stimulating strategic thinking, organisational change processes and new formats for operational and financial resilience
The intensive one-year programme includes peer-to-peer workshops, expert input, work placements, a collaborative pilot project and networking. Selected participants receive reimbursement for travel and accommodation costs and a small start-up grant for their Tandem pilot project. This programme runs from October 2015 to February 2017.
· working on pioneering cultural ideas that tackle socio-economic challenges
· eager to experiment, ready for structural change and willing to seize new opportunities
· courageous enough to take risks and fail forward with entrepreneurial spirit
· an independent cultural NGO, a non-hierarchical and open-minded public institution or a not-for-profit social and/or creative enterprise
· based in one of the 28 EU member states and fluent in English
Do you want to?
· develop innovative structural solutions, strategic development opportunities and alternative financing models
· extend your cultural work to new areas which contribute to social and alternative economic innovation processes on a local and European level
· experiment with new and innovative approaches through co-creation
· join a growing pan-European network of cultural change makers
Apply now for the first round of Tandem Europe! Deadline is Wednesday 8 July, 2015 (23:59 CET).
You can find more information on the programme and application procedure on our website or download the full description of the programme here.
If you have any questions, please contact project coordinator at MitOst: Anna-Dorothea Werner (firstname.lastname@example.org; +49-30-31517488).